General Liability insurance offers basic liability protection. Business Owners will provide you protection for your property as well as liability.
BOP referred to as Business Owners Insurance, is Business Insurance that combine protection from most major property and liability risks, all in one package. General liability insurance- protects your business from another business or persons claims of bodily injury, medical costs, and damage that may result to their property. Property Liability Insurance- protects your businesses furniture and equipment from damage, including accidental damage.
You need a Business owners insurance for the following reasons
- If you have business equipment, such as printers, computers and furniture etc.
- You need general liability Insurance coverage to protect you from claims that others may file against you.
- If you own a structure, place of business, and want to insure your property.
- If you have employees, that work with client and their property. Should a theft occur.
- Work with computer files, and general data.
What if you need more coverage?
You have the flexibility to add the specific coverage’s that you need.
- Items like business interruption insurance
- Vehicle liability insurance- non-owned automobiles
- Commercial Theft Insurance- this covers you against a dishonest employee.
- Data that’s been corrupted or loss due to fire or theft
For more information contact an agent at Cantiani Insurance Agency at 318 Plantation Street, Worcester, MA 01604. Phone: 508-791-2088 we’ll be glad to help! Or fill out the contact form below.